Introduced in April 2005, the PAssion Card is a membership card for People’s Association (PA). Besides being just a membership or discount card, it helps to connect members of the public with their community by engaging them via a host of activities by Community Clubs (CCs) and other PA outlets.
The new PAssion ez-link Card was enhanced with Contactless ePurse Application (CEPAS) technology in November 2009, thus becoming Singapore’s first membership card in to be incorporated with the new ez-link purse that complies with the Singapore Standard for CEPAS.
For more PAssion card privileges, you can visit www.facebook.com/PAssionCard.
Benefits of the PAssion ez-link Card
In summary, the PAssion ez-link Card Members will enjoy the following benefits:
Convenience of e-payment
- NEW! With the new CEPAS capability incorporated in the card, PAssion ez-link Card Members will be able to experience the convenience of contactless payment at over 5,000 transaction points including payment of courses and activities at all the CCs and PA outlets, multiple transit services such as MRT and buses, ERP/EPS parking charges as well as retail purchases.
EZ-link card Top Up
- A new top-up device for the PAssion ez-link Card has been installed at 105 CCs and 6 Water Venture outlets, where Members can enjoy the convenience of topping up their PAssion ez-link Card at no extra cost.
Discounts and Privileges at CCs, PA outlets and PAssion Merchant
- Enjoy Member's Rate for all the CCs' courses, activities and facilities, and privileges at other PA outlets such as Water-Venture Outlets, Outward Bound Singapore, The WEARHouse (PA's costumes rental service), Chingay Parade as well as some other activities and facilities under PA;
- PAssion ez-link Card Members will get a further 2% off Member's Rate when the card is used for payment at CCs and other PA Units such as Water Venture Outlets. (This is the best discount accorded to members and for members who transact online, they will also be accorded this best discount); and
- Enjoy discounts at over 600 PAssion Merchant outlets including outlets at SMRT Xchange, recruited by PA.
- NEW! Earn Ez-Rewards points at both transit and non-transit merchants.
- Earn transit points when travelling on public transport. Exclusively for PAssion ez-link Card members for the first 6 months. Thereafter, PAssion ez-link Card Members will enjoy double transit points as compared to generic holders of the ez-link card.
Dairy Farm Singapore (DFS) TapForMore Rewards Programme
- From 1st April 2010, PAssion ez-link Card Members can enjoy a host of exciting privileges at retail banners under Dairy Farm Singapore (DFS) such as Cold Storage, Market Place and Shop N Save supermarkets; Giant hypermarkets and Guardian Health & Beauty stores. Members can earn and redeem TapForMore points and enjoy instant price-off purchase, attractive vouchers and/or items when they shop at any of the participating retail banners under DFS.
Other valued-added services by EZ-Link
- EZ-Reload with Credit Card
- Link your PAssion ez-link Card with any VISA or MasterCard via EZ-Reload and enjoy the convenience of auto top-up on your PAssion ez-link Card
- All you need is an EZ-Online reader, attached to the PC with internet connection and log on to EZ-Link's website to top-up your card with either VISA or MasterCard.
Membership fee of the PAssion ez-link Card
The new 5-year PAssion ez-link Card membership comes with a longer membership period at an affordable membership fee. As an introductory promotion for the first two years, the new membership fees are as follow:
- Principal Card (for those between 18 to < 60 years old): $12 (U.P: $15)
- Principal Card (for those of ages <18 years & ≥ 60 years old) : $10 (U.P: $12)
Where can members of the public sign up for the PAssion ez-link Card
Members of the public can sign up for the PAssion ez-link Card at the following:
- All CCs and Water Venture Outlets;
- Offsite Road Shows (which occurs periodically): or
- Online sign up at: www.one.pa.gov.sg
For more information, please log on to www.facebook.com/PAssionCard.