Raise a Request to Terminate Your Auto Top-Up Facility
Deactivation of the Auto Top-Up facility can be done at any TransitLink Ticket Office with your EZ-Link card and Identification Card (NRIC/FIN). However, if you have not activated the facility, you can raise a request for the auto top-up termination.
If you have lost your EZ-Link card, please contact the EZ-Link Customer Service team at 6496 8300 (8am – 6pm, daily except on Public Holidays).
Agreement by Applicant
For Auto Top-Up Online Particulars Update and/or Termination Services
- I wish to use the Auto Top-Up Online Particulars Update and/or Termination Services (“Service”). I understand that this Service is for users of Auto Top-Up by GIRO and/or Auto Top-Up by Card who have already registered for the Auto Top-Up Facility.
- Please note that the submission of my on-line request when using the Service does not constitute the receipt of the request by EZ-Link. As EZ-Link will need time to process the request, the receipt of an acknowledgement e-mail for the use of the service does not constitute the approval of my submission. EZLink will update on the status of the on-line request via e-mail within 5 working days.
- EZ-Link will use its best endeavours to ensure the security of the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, I agree that EZ-Link shall not liable in any manner for any disruption, unavailability of the Service, communication, electrical or network failure that may result in the update &/or termination instructions being incomplete, unavailable or delayed in transmission. While EZ-Link will take all reasonable measures, EZ-Link cannot guarantee that the use of and the transmission of information via the internet is secure, and that the information transmitted may be liable to errors, viruses, delay, interception, modification or amendment by unauthorized persons, the transmission may be disrupted, interrupted, delayed or incorrect. I agree that in using the Service, I will not hold EZ-Link responsible for any errors, viruses, delay, inaccuracy, losses, damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the customer use of the Service including but not limited to any interception, modification or amendment, disruption, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of e-mails or internet transmission or other communication equipment or facilities. For the avoidance of doubt, EZ- Link shall not be responsible for any losses suffered whether direct, indirect, consequential, or special loss, even if EZ-Link shall have been advised of the same.
- Any information provided by you for the Services will be kept confidential by EZ-Link, and used only in conjunction with the Services or the Auto Top-Up Facility, and will not be sold to any third party.
- I expressly agree that I will not hold EZ-Link responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of any online communication between me and EZ-Link which may be lost in transmission (whether in whole or in part).