Don’t miss out on this Tom and Jerry EZ-Link card at only $3 when you exchange it for your expired or expiring EZ-Link cards at any TransitLink Ticket Office!*
Don’t let months pass by! A Refund Service Charge of $1 will be charged per month for cards that have expired for 2 years or more until the value is refunded or fully depleted.
Terms & Conditions
Before you head down to the TransitLink Ticket Office, do make sure you have read these terms and conditions:
- Valid only for adult EZ-Link cards that are expiring/expired before 31 December 2021.
- $3 will be deducted from the old EZ-Link card for the purchase. No cash payment shall be accepted. In the event that the old EZ-Link card has insufficient value, cardholders may either top up the old EZ-Link card or use any other valid EZ-Link card for payment.
- Remaining value in the old EZ-Link card will be transferred to the new EZ-Link card. Once the old EZ-Link card is refunded, the card will be terminated.
- Cardholders with Auto Top-Up (EZ-Reload) may continue using the EZ-Link card until expiry.
- Each person is limited to 1 Tom and Jerry EZ-Link card at $3 per EZ-Link card that expires before 31 December 2021.
- Not applicable for Concession Cards, PAssion Cards, Bank Co-Brand Cards, Corporate Cards and NETS FlashPay.
- Locations of sales of the Tom and Jerry EZ-Link card and availability of designs shall be at EZ-Link’s discretion and on while stocks last basis which may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Please check your EZ-Link card expiry. Your EZ-Link card is valid for use for 5 years from the date of issue.
- From 1 Nov 2016, a Refund Service Charge of $1 will be charged per month for EZ-Link cards that have expired for 2 years or more. It will be deducted from the remaining stored value (if any), until the card is refunded or fully depleted.
- Other EZ-Link Terms and Conditions apply.
Want to find out your EZ-Link card expiry date? Download the EZ-Link app and tag the card to your account to check!
Here’s other ways you can check for your card expiry.
- EZ-Link Customer Portal
- General Ticketing Machines
- Add Value Machines
*Design is based on availability at TransitLink Ticket Offices.
FAQs for changing your expiring or expired EZ-Link cards
All Adult EZ-Link cards that is expiring/expired before 31 December 2021 can purchase a subsidized EZ-Link card at only $3.
There are several ways you can check the expiry date of your EZ-Link cards:
- Visit our Customer Portal and enter your 16 digit CAN number found on the back of your card.
- Via EZ-Link app
- Download the EZ-Link App on Google Play or App Store
- Link your ez-link card to the EZ-Link app
- Expiry date will reflect on your registered card on ‘My EZ-Link’ tab
- At Add Value Machines
- Place your EZ-Link card on the card reader and select ‘Card Details’ option for Add Value Machine or ‘Check Card’ option for General Ticketing Machine.
- From your card top-up receipts (refer to table below)
Existing channels to check for card expiry are as follow:
Only CEPAS-compliant Adult Anonymous EZ-Link cards qualify for the campaign. If you have a faulty EZ-Link card, please approach any TransitLink Ticket Office for assistance.
The types of EZ-Link cards which are not eligible include:
- Bank co-brand credit or debit cards (Eg. EZ-Link Imagine American Express® Prepaid Card, FEVO Prepaid MasterCard®)
- Corporate cards
- Refunded EZ-Link cards
- Single trip ticket cards
- Sony EZ-Link cards
In addition, holders of concession cards and NETS FlashPay cards are also not eligible for the campaign.
Customers with Adult Anonymous EZ-Link cards that are tied to the EZ-Reload (Auto Top-Up) facility are encouraged to purchase and apply EZ-Reload (ATU) again for their new card. Note that EZ-Reload (ATU) will not be terminated for your old card. You may use it till its expiry date.
The issuance of new cards for expiring PAssion EZ-Link cards and bank co-brand credit or debit cards (with EZ-Link function) will be managed by the respective banks and issuing organizations.
Customers with EZ-Link cards on EZ-Reload (Auto Top-Up) are eligible to purchase the subsidised EZ-Link card at $3. Please note that EZ-Reload (ATU) will not be disabled on your old card and you can continue to use it till expiry. You are highly encouraged to apply for EZ-Reload (ATU) for your new card to continue uninterrupted service.
No, customers on EZ-Reload (Auto Top-Up) with cards expiring before 31 December 2021 are now eligible for the purchase a new EZ-Link card at a subsidized cost of $3. You are highly encouraged to apply for EZ-Reload (ATU) on your new card purchased. You can continue to use your expiring card to continue to enjoy the EZ-Reload (ATU) service until the card’s expiry date.
The campaign is only applicable to cards issued by EZ-Link.
Concession cards are issued by the Land Transport Authority to enable concessionary fare travel.
NETS FlashPay cards are not issued by EZ-Link Pte Ltd.