EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, each of Citibank, EZL and the Agents shall not be liable, whether or not arising out of the negligence of each of Citibank, EZL, the Agents and/or their respective officers, employees, or agents, for any losses, damages, expenses, claims, liability and costs (including cost on a solicitor and client basis) that the Customer may incur or suffer in connection with:-
- the use or issue of ez-link cards; or
- any delay in issuing of ez-link Card or suspension or discontinuance of issuing of ez-link Card;
- any period where any equipment, software or system is unavailable for processing the use of the ez-link Card for payment; or
- any delay or detention arising from use of the ez-link Card.
- Damaged or defective ez-link Card may not be accepted in the equipment used by the Qualified Merchants. Neither Citibank, EZL nor the Agents shall be liable for any loss, delay or inconvenience that may be incurred if the ez-link Card is not accepted in such equipment.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Conditions, EZL’s total liability to the Customer under these Conditions and at law shall not exceed in aggregate the sum of S$500.00 ez-link Card.
- Citibank’s and EZL’s total liability to a Customer shall not exceed the aggregate of the remaining monies of such Customer’s ez-link Cardt as of the date the Customer’s claim arises.