With effect from 15 March 2022, only SimplyGo EZ-Link cards will be issued for all card replacements.
Don’t miss out on this Tom and Jerry EZ-Link card at only $3 when you exchange it for your expired or expiring EZ-Link cards at any TransitLink Ticket Office!*
Don’t let months pass by! A Refund Service Charge of $1 will be charged per month for cards that have expired for 2 years or more until the value is refunded or fully depleted.
Terms & Conditions
Before you head down to the TransitLink Ticket Office, do make sure you have read these terms and conditions:
- Valid only for adult EZ-Link cards that are expiring/expired before 31 December 2022.
- Effective 15 March 2022, we will issue a SimplyGo EZ-Link card (formerly known as Account-based EZ-Link card) for all card replacements.
- $3 will be deducted from the old EZ-Link card for the purchase. No cash payment shall be accepted. In the event that the old EZ-Link card has insufficient value, cardholders may either top up the old EZ-Link card or use any other valid EZ-Link card for payment.
- A minimum card balance of $6 is required for the card exchange. Any remaining value after the deduction of $3 (non-refundable) card cost will be transferred to the new SimplyGo EZ-Link card.
- Remaining value in the old EZ-Link card will be transferred to the new SimplyGo EZ-Link card. Once the old EZ-Link card is refunded, the card will be terminated.
- You may continue to use the EZ-Link card with Auto Top-up until expiry. If you wish to stop using the card, termination of Auto Top-up is required for the existing card. If you are interested to apply for Auto Top-up for other cards in the future, please re-apply for Auto Top-up for the new cards.
- Each person is limited to 1 Tom and Jerry EZ-Link card at $3 per EZ-Link card that expires before 31 December 2022.
- Not applicable for Concession Cards, PAssion Cards, Bank Co-Brand Cards, Corporate Cards and NETS FlashPay.
- Locations of sales of the Tom and Jerry EZ-Link card and availability of designs shall be at EZ-Link’s discretion and on while-stocks-last basis which may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Please check your EZ-Link card expiry. Your EZ-Link card is valid for use for 5 years from the date of issue.
- A Refund Service Charge of $1 will be charged per month for EZ-Link cards that have expired for 2 years or more. It will be deducted from the remaining stored value (if any), until the card is refunded or fully depleted.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice and other EZ-Link Terms and Conditions apply.
Download the EZ-Link app to enjoy more convenience with the SimplyGo EZ-Link card, make card top-ups on-the-go for yourself and on behalf of others, track your spend on travel, check card balance and card expiry, earn reward points and more!
Remember to add your card to the app account!
Here’s other ways you can check for your card expiry.
- General Ticketing Machines
- Add Value Machines
*Design is based on availability at TransitLink Ticket Offices.
FAQs for changing your expiring or expired EZ-Link cards
All Adult EZ-Link cards that is expiring/expired before 31 December 2022 can purchase a subsidised EZ-Link card at only $3.
There are several ways you can check the expiry date of your EZ-Link cards:
- Via EZ-Link app
- Download the EZ-Link App on Google Play or App Store
- Link your ez-link card to the EZ-Link app
- Expiry date will reflect on your registered card on ‘My EZ-Link’ tab
- At Add Value Machines
- Place your EZ-Link card on the card reader and select ‘Card Details’ option for Add Value Machine or ‘Check Card’ option for General Ticketing Machine.
- From your card top-up receipts (refer to table below)
Existing channels to check for card expiry are as follow:
- General Ticketing Machines
- Add Value Machines
- EZ-Link app
Only CEPAS-compliant Adult Anonymous EZ-Link cards qualify for the campaign. If you have a faulty EZ-Link card, please approach any TransitLink Ticket Office for assistance.
The types of EZ-Link cards which are not eligible include:
- Bank co-brand credit or debit cards (Eg. EZ-Link Imagine American Express® Prepaid Card, FEVO Prepaid MasterCard®)
- Corporate cards
- Refunded EZ-Link cards
- Single trip ticket cards
- Sony EZ-Link cards
In addition, holders of concession cards and NETS FlashPay cards are also not eligible for the campaign.
The issuance of new cards for expiring PAssion EZ-Link cards and bank co-brand credit or debit cards (with EZ-Link function) will be managed by the respective banks and issuing organizations.
Customers with EZ-Link cards on Auto Top-up (ATU) are eligible to purchase the subsidised EZ-Link card at $3. Please note that the Auto Top-up function will not be disabled on your old card and you can continue to use it till the expiry. You are highly encouraged to apply for ATU for your new card in order to ensure uninterrupted service.
The campaign is only applicable to cards issued by EZ-Link.
Concession cards are issued by the Land Transport Authority to enable concessionary fare travel.
NETS FlashPay cards are not issued by EZ-Link Pte Ltd.
The SimplyGo EZ-Link card refers to an EZ-Link card that is compatible with LTA’s SimplyGo account-based ticketing system. It is printed with the new CEPAS logo on the back of the card.
Please note that the new CEPAS logo will only be printed on the SimplyGo EZ-Link cards. There will be no physical differences if you upgrade your existing EZ-Link card.
With a SimplyGo EZ-Link card, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Top up your SimplyGo EZ-Link card on the go with the EZ-Link app on your Android or iOS devices.
- Keep track of your fare expenditure and transaction history via the EZ-Link app.
- Get low-balance alerts with push notifications via the EZ-Link app.
- Block your lost card using the EZ-Link app (your card will be blocked within 30 minutes from the date/time of loss report).
- Track travel spend and manage your budget – top up only when you need to.
- Earn reward points as you spend to exchange for exciting offers and limited deals.