Terms and Conditions of EZ-Link Pay by Wallet
- The Mastercard Pay by Wallet (“PbW Virtual Card”) is issued by EZ-Link Pte Ltd (“EZ-Link”), who is licensed by Mastercard to issue Mastercard cards.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”), and any other applicable terms and conditions herein specified, shall apply to all PbW Virtual Card (save as otherwise notified by us to you), and set out the rights and obligations of a registered PbW Virtual Card user and us in relation to such PbW Virtual Card.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms whenever you use the PbW Virtual Card. In addition,
- “You” means the person who has enabled the PbW Virtual Card feature. “Your” has a corresponding meaning; and
- “EZ-Link” means EZ-Link Pte Ltd and our successors, assignees and authorised agents. “We”, “our” and “us” have corresponding meanings.
- You shall provide identification particulars or such other information where required by EZ-Link from time to time for the registration process as well as ongoing due diligence carried out by EZ-Link.
- Your PbW Virtual Card shall be valid for the period stated (“Validity Period”) and shall expire on the last calendar day of the expiry period indicated. You agree and understand that the Validity Period may not be extended.
- The stored value on the PbW Virtual Card at any time shall not exceed Singapore Dollars Five Thousand (S$5,000.00) at any point in time after you have successfully completed registration and onboarding requirements as may be determined by us. We shall be under no obligation to accept the registration, and may our discretion reject any registration application without providing any reasons. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not be allowed to top-up onto your PbW Virtual Card a cumulative amount exceeding $30,000 on a rolling 365 day basis.
- All PbW Virtual Card issuances are limited to Singapore.
- You must:
- ensure that you have sufficient balance in your EZ-Link Wallet for all payment transactions before use;
- keep a secure record of your PbW Virtual Card virtual card number and the date on which your PbW Virtual Card Virtual card expires;
- provide us with all necessary assistance to recover any unauthorised amount paid from your EZ-Link Wallet’s available balance.
- Clear any outstanding debt in your EZ-Link Wallet as a result of late posting of transit transactions.
- You must not:
- allow any other person to use your PbW Virtual Card;
- give your PbW Virtual Card virtual card number and details to any unauthorised person.
- Allow any other person access to your mobile device on which your PbW Virtual Card is stored.
Notwithstanding the above, any transactions effected via your PbW Virtual Card shall be deemed to have been done with your authorisation, and you shall be responsible for such transaction, unless we have ascertained that the transaction was done as a result of fraud.
- You do not have the right to stop payment on any purchase or payment transaction originating from the use of your PbW Virtual Card.
- You may not request for a refund of the available stored value on your PbW Virtual Card before the expiry date stated on your virtual card. We shall only be obliged to refund you the remaining stored value, if any, on your EZ-Link Wallet under the following conditions:
- a refund application form is duly completed and submitted to us;
- the refund application form is filed with us after the expiry date of the PbW Virtual Card, but within one (1) month from the expiry date of the PbW Virtual Card; and
- a refund processing fee shall apply for each refund, and shall be deducted from the remaining stored value in your PbW Virtual Card. We will only be obliged to process a refund if the remaining stored value exceeds the refund processing fee. If there is insufficient stored value to cover the refund processing fee, we will notify you in writing of the unsuccessful refund.
- The remaining stored value will be refunded or made available to you within thirty (30) days from the date we receive your refund application form. If you do not collect or effect receipt of your refund within fifty (50) days from the date the refund is made available to you, you shall be deemed to have abandoned your claim to the remaining stored value and shall no longer be entitled to the remaining stored value, and we shall have the right to deal with the unclaimed stored value as we deem fit.
- EZ-Link reserves the right to claim from you any sums due or owing to EZ-Link arising from situations including but not limited to, negative EZ-Link Wallet balances and outstanding administrative fees.
- In the event of any dispute(s), cardholders are to raise such issues with EZ-Link within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the relevant transaction(s).
- You are not permitted to terminate your PbW Virtual Card for any reason whatsoever, and you shall not be permitted to any refund in the event of any purported termination of your PbW Virtual Card. We may at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without liability and without disclosing or assigning any reasons to you, at our discretion, suspend or terminate your PbW Virtual Card by giving you notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall have the right to suspend or terminate your PbW Virtual Card without prior notice and without liability in the following circumstances:
- in the event of force majeure;
- if required by law or any regulation in any jurisdiction;
- in accordance with Mastercard rules;
- any suspected fraudulent behaviour or criminal action detected on your PbW Virtual Card;
- in any circumstance where, at our discretion, it is not practical or possible to provide such prior notice.
- You may not use your PbW Virtual Card to carry out any illicit or illegal activity under the laws of Singapore or any other jurisdiction. If we have reason to suspect that you are using your PbW Virtual Card to carry out such illicit or illegal activity, we may at our sole and absolute discretion suspend your use of your PbW Virtual Card permanently or for such period as we may determine.
- Fees will be charged for some services. Please refer to the charge table at https://www.ezlink.com.sg/ez-link-faqs/ez-link-wallet/pay-by-wallet/#ez-link-wallet-2-6.
- When you use your PbW Virtual Card outside of Singapore, the transaction shall be charged in the currency of the relevant country where the PbW Virtual Card is used, and converted into Singapore Dollars at such exchange rate at such time as may be determined by Mastercard. The conversion rate applied is based on the posting date of the Mastercard transaction. We shall charge you the converted amount and an administrative fee in Singapore dollars. Please refer to the charge table at https://www.ezlink.com.sg/ez-link-faqs/ez-link-wallet/pay-by-wallet/#ez-link-wallet-2-6.
- EZ-Link reserves the right from time-to-time and without prior notice reject use of your PbW Virtual Card at any merchant(s) or merchant categories. This include but is not limited to account funding, stored value card purchases, prepaid load and digital wallets.
- EZ-Link Rewards Points will not be awarded for transactions made under the Merchant Category Codes (MCC) listed below.
|8398||Organizations, Charitable and Social Service|
|4900||Utilities—Electric, Gas, Heating Oil, Sanitary, Water|
|5199||Nondurable Goods—not elsewhere classified|
|6300||Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums|
|6513||Real Estate Agents and Managers—Rentals|
|6540||POI Funding Transactions (Excluding Mastercard® MoneySend™)|
|8211||Schools, Elementary and Secondary|
|8220||Colleges, Universities, Professional Schools, and Junior Colleges|
|8244||Schools, Business and Secretarial|
|8249||Schools, Trade and Vocational|
|8299||Schools and Educational Services—not elsewhere classified|
|9211||Court Costs including Alimony and Child Support|
|9223||Bail and Bond Payments|
|9399||Government Services—not elsewhere classified|
|9402||Postal Services—Government Only|
|9405||Intra-Government Purchases—Government Only|
|4111||Transportation—Suburban and Local Commuter Passenger, including Ferries|
|4784||Bridge and Road Fees, Tolls|
|7523||Automobile Parking Lots and Garages|
|5960||Direct Marketing – Insurance Services|
|6012||Member Financial Institution–Merchandise and Services|
|6050||Quasi Cash–Financial Institutions, Merchandise and Services|
|6051||Quasi Cash–Merchant Non-Financial Institutions – Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Cryptocurrency|
|6211||Securities–Brokers and Dealers|
|6529||Quasi Cash-Remote Stored Value Load-Financial Institute Rentals|
|6530||Quasi Cash-Remote Stored Value Load-Merchant Rentals|
|6534||Quasi Cash-Remote Money Transfers|
|6540||Stored Value Card Purchase/Load|
|7273||Dating and Escort Services|
|7349||Clean/Maintenance/Janitorial Service/Property Management|
|7511||Quasi Cash – Truck Stop Transactions|
|7523||Automobile Parking Lots and Garages with effect from 1 Feb 2021|
|7995||Gambling – Betting, including Lottery Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race Tracks|
|7800||Government Owned Lotteries|
|7801||Government Licensed On-Line Casinos|
|7802||Government Licensed Horse / Dog Racing|
|9406||Government-Owned Lottery Non-US region|
|9754||Gambling – Horse Racing, Dog Racing, State Lottery|
- Registered PbW Virtual Card users shall, subject to the Terms herein, not be liable to us for any fraudulent transactions not authorised by you after you have reported the transaction errors to us.
- We may, at any time amend any part of these Terms. We will give notice of any amendment by posting the same at our website at https://www.ezlink.com.sg/. or through such channels as we may determine at our discretion. Any such amendment shall bind you upon notice or on the date which such amendment takes effect as specified in the notice, whichever is earlier. You shall agree that any notification of amendments as aforementioned shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this clause. Your continued use of the PbW after the date of such notification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the amendments and shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such revised Terms.
- Our liability for any loss or damage that you may incur arising from the use of your PbW Virtual Card shall not exceed Singapore Dollars Five Thousand (S$5,000.00) or the actual loss or damage, whichever is the lower.
- No failure or delay on our part in exercising any power, right, or remedy under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of such power, right, or remedy.
- A person or entity who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore to enforce any term of these Conditions, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
- By providing your personal particulars to us, you hereby consent to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your particulars by us and/or our third-party service providers for the purposes of processing, servicing, transaction-handling, compliance investigation and managing our relationship with you.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, any notices or other communications required or permitted to be given or made to you under these Terms shall be in writing and shall be sufficiently served on you if such notice or other communication is published on our website at https://www.ezlink.com.sg/, delivered personally or sent by registered post to your last known address in our records or by e-mail to your last known e-mail address in our records, or as notified and updated to us.
- Should EZ-Link discontinue the Mastercard Pay by EZ-Link Wallet programme, you understand and agree that we may, with no less than 3 months’ notice at our website at https://www.ezlink.com.sg/, terminate or close your PbW Virtual Card without any liability to you. You shall, in accordance with the claims process communicated to you thereafter, make claim to any remaining value in your PbW Virtual Card within 6 months of the notice (or any specified period which may be otherwise communicated to you), failing which you shall be deemed to have abandoned your claim to the remaining stored value and no longer be entitled to claim the remaining stored value, and we shall have the right to deal with the remaining stored value in such manner as we deem fit.
- In the event that the cumulative spending by you in relation to all relevant products issued to you by EZ-Link exceed the annual cumulative spend cap as mandated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore under the Payment Services Act (“Spend Restriction”), EZ-Link shall be entitled to disable your PbW Virtual Card from further payment transactions or top-up for such period of time in accordance with the Spend Restrictions notwithstanding that you may still have funds in the PbW Virtual Card. You also agree and acknowledge that EZ-Link may impose such conditions from time to time in order to comply with any relevant regulatory requirements without prior notice.
- The construction, validity and performance of these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Each party mentioned herein hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- You acknowledge and understand that EZ-Link is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a Major Payment Institution under the Payment Services Act, and that EZL will safeguard all monies received from you under this Terms and Conditions as relevant money (“relevant monies”) as defined in Section 23 of the Payment Services Act 2019. You also understand and acknowledge that:
(i) all relevant monies will be held by EZL on your behalf in a separate trust account held with a Safeguarding Institution (as defined in Section 23 of the Payment Services Act 2019) in Singapore;
(ii) relevant monies received by EZL will be deposited in the trust account together with, and commingled with, relevant monies received by EZL from other customers;
(iii) the risk of such commingling is that in the unlikely event of EZL system failure, the amount held by EZL on behalf of you may not be distinguished from monies of other customers in the same account;
(iv) in the unlikely event of insolvency of the Safeguarding Institution, there is a risk where you may not be able to fully recover the Card Holder’s relevant monies; and
(v) no interest will be payable to you in respect of relevant monies maintained kept by EZL on your behalf in the trust account.
21 September 2022
MOBILE WALLET SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Mobile Wallet T&Cs”)
The following terms and conditions govern when you add any EZ-Link Digital Wallet to a mobile digital wallet service (“Mobile Wallet Service”). The Mobile Wallet Service includes Google Pay or any other service permitted by EZ-Link which allows the use of the Mobile Wallet in an electronic format for use with a Mobile Wallet Service via a mobile device. The use or continued usage of the Digitised Card on the Mobile Wallet by the Cardholder will constitute the Cardholder’s agreement to accept and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions are to be read together with Conditions of Issue and Use for EZ-Link Card at www.ezlink.com.sg. The Mobile Wallet Service T&Cs will prevail if there are any inconsistencies only in respect of the Mobile Wallet services.
In this Mobile Wallet T&Cs:
1.1 “Biometric Technology” refers to the usage of biometric data, e.g., facial map, fingerprint, palm print and other biometric data to recognise the Cardholder, authenticate their identity, and authorise their transactions;
1.2 “Account Holder” shall be defined as the person who is using the Unified Mobile Application;
1.3 “Digitised Card” means an electronic format of the account-based card enrolled and stored in the Cardholder’s Mobile Wallet within their Mobile Device to effect transactions at applicable terminals;
1.4 “Mobile Wallet Service” means the electronic payment services offered by a third party Mobile Wallet Provider using the Cardholder’s Mobile Device;
1.5 “Mobile Wallet Provider” means a provider of the electronic payment services using the Cardholder’s Mobile Device, subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Google Pay or Apple Pay with respect to the use of the Mobile Wallet;
1.6 “Intellectual Property Rights” refer to rights including all patents, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and moral rights;
1.7 “Merchant” means designated merchants who accept payment for goods and/or services via the Mobile Wallet, which may include merchants’ physical locations, e-commerce locations, and in-app purchases;
1.8 “Mobile Device” means a designated and eligible electronic device, permitted by EZ-Link to support the use of the Mobile Wallet and Digitised Card. The type or model of eligible Mobile Device is subject to change or cancellation by EZ-Link from time to time without prior notice. EZ-Link does not warrant that any device will be able to work in conjunction with the Mobile Wallet as this may be dependent on manufacturer’s requirements or types of software versions;
1.9 “QR Code” means the two-dimensional barcode which may be used by a Cardholder to effect payments in connection with a Mobile Wallet transaction, i.e., through a QR Code displayed by a Merchant;
1.10 “Third Party” or “Third Parties” mean sub-contractors, agents, and affiliates, or other third parties supporting the Mobile Wallet, and/or the applicable Card network, the Cardholder’s wireless carrier and mobile network operator.
2.1 Using the instructions provided by the Mobile Wallet Provider, the Cardholder may enrol a Digitised Card in a Mobile Wallet.
2.2 Prior to the Digitised Card being added to their Mobile Wallet, the Account Holder may be required to provide additional information, such as identifying or biometric information for authentication purposes.
2.3 Biometric Technology may be used by some Mobile Wallets to authorise transactions. As such Biometric Technology is not provided by EZ-Link, EZ-Link offers no representations or warranties regarding the security of the Biometric Technology as represented by the Mobile Wallet.
2.4 The Account Holder is required to provide accurate personal data required by EZ-Link through MyInfo or such other approved channels for the purposes of compliance with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing regulations.
2.5 The Cardholder may not be able to use a Mobile Wallet in all locations where the Digitised Card is accepted, thus the Digitised Card may not be able to be used for all the features and functionalities of a Mobile Wallet.
- Use of Digitised Card Through a Mobile Wallet
3.1 A Digitised Card can be used through a Mobile Wallet on a Mobile Device to make contactless payments at Merchants’ points-of-sale that accept contactless payments, or for digital commerce payments or in-app purchases.
3.2 The Cardholder’s transactions will be charged to the Digitised Card that was used for enrolment of the Digitised Card. This Mobile Wallet T&Cs incorporates the terms and conditions in the applicable agreement that governs the Digitised Card (including interest, fees, and charges), as amended from time to time, and remain applicable when a Digitised Card is enrolled in a Mobile Wallet. When transacting through a Mobile Wallet, the Cardholder is advised to review all applicable agreements for important information about their rights and responsibilities.
3.3 Whenever the Cardholder places their Digitised Card or Mobile Wallet near a Merchant’s contactless-enabled point-of-sale terminal/reader or uses it for any in-app purchase or digital commerce payments, the Cardholder shall be deemed to have authorised all payment transactions for a Merchants’ goods or services through a Mobile Wallet. By using Biometric Technology with a Mobile Wallet, the Cardholder acknowledges that they are authorising a transaction on their Digitised Card.
3.4 The Cardholder may utilise a Mobile Wallet to scan a Merchant’s QR Code to effect payments where applicable.
3.5 Mobile Wallet transactions may require the Cardholder to verify their identity as the Cardholder via a method determined by the Card network.
3.6 The Cardholder may need to accept additional terms and conditions from a Mobile Wallet Provider or an applicable mobile carrier in order to use a Mobile Wallet.
3.7 The Cardholder acknowledges that where applicable, transaction history displayed in a Mobile Wallet in connection with the use of a Digitised Card in that Mobile Wallet solely represents EZ-Link’s acknowledgement of the Cardholder’s Mobile Wallet transactions and does not reflect any post-authorisation activity, including but not limited to clearing, settlement, foreign currency exchange, refunds, reversals, returns or chargebacks.
3.8 In addition, the Cardholder acknowledges that the purchase amount, currency and other details featured in a Digitised Wallet’s transaction history in relation to the use of a Digitised Card may differ from that the transaction amount that is eventually cleared, settled, and posted to the Card’s? ?billing? ?statement.
- Cardholder’s Duties and Responsibilities
4.1 The Cardholder is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Mobile Wallet login information, including their username and/or password associated with their Mobile Device or Mobile Wallet, their fingerprint, or any other biometric data stored in their Mobile Device or any cloud storage platform, and the security of their Mobile Device to prevent loss, theft or fraudulent use.
4.2 If the Cardholder is no longer the owner of a Mobile Device associated with their Digitised Card and Mobile Wallet or does not intend to continue using their Digitised Card, they shall be responsible for deleting their Digitised Card and Mobile Wallet login Information from that Mobile ?Device.
4.3 In the event of loss, theft or disclosure of any Mobile Wallet login information, the Cardholder will be responsible for all transactions made by any unauthorised person until EZ-Link is notified of such loss, theft or disclosure.
4.4 In the event that the Cardholder permits another person to provision their Digitised Card into a Mobile Wallet, they may be responsible for any unauthorised charges made on their Digitised Card, either in whole or in part.
4.5 EZ-Link shall not be held liable for any loss or damages suffered or incurred by the Cardholder arising or resulting therefrom.
5.1 The Cardholder may suspend, report loss or terminate the use of their Digitised Card through a Mobile Wallet or report loss of their Mobile Device in such manner as specified by EZ-Link from time to time.
5.2 The Cardholder shall continue to be liable for the use of the Mobile Wallet services via the relevant Digitised Card and all charges arising therefrom notwithstanding the deletion or termination of the relevant Digitised Card. No request to terminate the use of the relevant Digitised Card shall be effective unless and until the relevant Digitised Card is deleted or otherwise terminated or disposed of in such manner as EZ-Link or the Mobile Wallet Provider may direct.
6.1 The Cardholder acknowledges and agrees that EZ-Link may disclose particulars as set out in Section 4.1 and certain details of their transactions made with Merchants via use of their Digitised Card to the Mobile Wallet Provider, the Mobile Wallet Provider’s its Third Parties supporting that Mobile Wallet, and the applicable Card network (e.g., MasterCard International Incorporated and its affiliates Maestro), as well as such Card network’s sub-contractors, agents and affiliates.
6.2 EZ-Link shall not be responsible for the privacy and security of any personal information (including biometric information) which the Cardholder may provide to and/or is held by the Mobile Wallet Provider, the applicable Card network, or other Third Parties supporting that Mobile Wallet. The Cardholder acknowledges that such collection, disclosure, and use will be subject to the privacy policies of such parties and not EZ-Link’s Privacy Policies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities
7.1 This Mobile Wallet T&Cs govern the Cardholder’s use of their Digitised Card. The Cardholder may be subject to additional terms and conditions for the use of the Mobile Wallet with other Third Parties, including but not limited to the Mobile Wallet Provider, its Third Parties, the applicable Card network and the Cardholder’s wireless carrier and mobile network operator. The Cardholder is subject to these Third Parties’ terms and conditions for using? ?the use of their? ?services. It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to read and understand the? ?Third? ?Parties’? ?terms? ?and? ?conditions. In the event the Cardholder agrees to any Third Parties’ terms and conditions in order to use the Mobile Wallet services, EZ-Link shall not be responsible or liable.
7.2 EZ-Link makes no representations, warranties or conditions relating to a Mobile Wallet of any kind, and in particular, EZ-Link does not warrant or guarantee the operability or functionality of the Cardholder’s Mobile Wallet or that the Mobile Wallet will be available to complete a transaction and/or that any particular Merchant will accept the Cardholder’s Digitised Card through a Mobile Wallet.
7.3 EZ-Link shall not be responsible for the Cardholders’ use of the Mobile Wallet or any service, software, hardware or other goods or services provided by the Mobile Wallet Provider to the Cardholder, or any Third Party engaged by the Mobile Wallet Provider. EZ-Link shall also not be responsible for the security, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or other aspect of the function or content of the Mobile Wallet Provider or any Third-Party’s goods or services.
7.4 EZ-Link does not operate the Mobile Wallet and will not be liable to the Cardholder for any circumstances which interrupt, prevent or otherwise affect the functioning of any Digitised Card with a Mobile Wallet, such as unavailability of the Mobile Wallet or wireless service, communications, network delays, limitations on wireless coverage, system outages or interruption of a wireless connection.
7.5 All matters including delivery of goods and services, returns and warranties are solely between the Cardholder and the applicable Merchants, subject to applicable law and the applicable Card agreement. The Cardholder acknowledges that EZ-Link does not endorse or warrant the Merchants that are accessible through a Mobile Wallet.
The Cardholder shall indemnify and keep full indemnified EZ-Link (and its employees, directors, agents, affiliates and representatives) at all times against all claims, liabilities, costs (including legal costs on an indemnity basis), expenses, damages, losses including any direct losses, judgements, tax assessments, penalties and all interest, penalties and other reasonable costs and expenses suffered or incurred by EZ-Link arising from any breach of this Mobile Wallet T&Cs, as well as any actions or omissions of the Cardholder relating to:
(a) any actual or alleged breach of the Cardholder’s representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in this Mobile Wallet T&Cs, including any violation of EZ-Link’s policies;
(b) the Cardholder’s wrongful or improper use of a Mobile Wallet, including wilful misconduct or fraud;
(c) the Cardholder’s violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights;
(d) the Cardholder’s violation of any law, rule or regulation of Singapore or any other country; and
(e) any other person’s unauthorised access or use of a Mobile Wallet with the Cardholder’s PIN, biometric authentication or other appropriate security code.
- Representation and Warranty
The Cardholder represents and warrants that:
(a) the Digitised Card they added to a Mobile Wallet is their Digitised Card;
(b) they and all transactions initiated by them will comply with all local laws, rules and regulations applicable to them, including any applicable tax laws and regulations;
(c) they will not use their Digitised Card through a Mobile Wallet for any fraudulent undertaking or in any manner so as to interfere with the operation of a Mobile Wallet; and
- Changes and Variations to Mobile Wallet T&Cs
10.1 EZ-Link may amend this Mobile Wallet T&Cs at any time by posting the updated Mobile Wallet T&Cs in its mobile application or on its website, or by notifying the Cardholder through any other means as EZ-Link may determine. The Cardholder is bound by such revisions and should therefore review the current Mobile Wallet T&Cs as posted by EZ-Link in its mobile application or on its website from time to time.
10.2 By retaining the Digitised Card in the Mobile Wallet or continuing use of the Digitised Card after EZ-Link’s posting or notifying the Cardholder of the updated Mobile Wallet T&Cs, the Cardholder shall be deemed to have accepted the updated Mobile Wallet T&Cs.
- Delay of Failure to Exercise Rights
11.1 Any delay or failure by EZ-Link to exercise its rights and/or remedies under this Mobile Wallet T&Cs or under any charge does not represent a waiver of any of its rights. EZ-Link shall be considered to have waived its rights only if it specifically notifies the Cardholder of such a waiver in writing.
- Governing Law
12.1 This Mobile Wallet T&Cs is subject to Singapore law and the Cardholder hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B
13.1 A person who is not a party to this Mobile Wallet T&Cs may not enforce this Mobile Wallet T&Cs under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B. Notwithstanding any term of this Mobile Wallet T&Cs, the consent of any third party is not required to vary, release or compromise any liability, or terminate any of the terms in this Mobile Wallet T&Cs.
Auto Top-Up by Card
Auto Top-up (EZ-Reload) by Card Facility (With effect from 1 June 2019)
Auto Top-Up by GIRO
Auto Top-up (EZ-Reload) by GIRO Facility (With effect from 1 June 2019)
Auto Top-Up for Concession Cards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF AUTO TOP-UP ENABLED CONCESSION CARDS
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- In these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), the following words and expressions shall have the meaning ascribed to them:“Account” means the Bank or Credit card account designated by the Account Holder in the Application Form for the Auto top-up Facility and accepted by the Bank for debiting of top-ups.“Account Holder” means the person who has had a Concession card enabled at his request with the Auto top-up Facility by EZ-Link and whose Account will be debited upon automatic or customer activated top-ups made to the Auto top-up enabled Concession card(s).“Application Form” means the form issued by EZ-Link for the application of the Auto top-up Facility and includes any such form issued via electronic means for purposes of application for the Auto top-up Facility, or touch screen application menus of GTMs operated at MRT and LRT stations, and bus interchanges.“Auto top-up enabled Concession card” and any replacement of the same means a Concession card that can be topped up for a pre-selected amount automatically by a public transport fare system device when the remaining value is below a threshold value, or through an action of the Concession card Holder at selected terminal devices and GTMs.“Bank” means any bank licensed to operate retail-banking services in Singapore and participating in the GIRO inter-bank system of cashless payments and the Auto top-up Facility scheme, and includes any financial institution that issues Credit card that are used for the purposes of the Auto Top-up Facility.“Charges” means the charges incurred by the Concession card Holder(s) in respect of services provided or goods purchased from service providers who have contracted with EZ-Link to accept the Concession card as a mode of payment. Such charges may include any and all applicable goods and services tax, imposition, duty and levy whatsoever which are or may from time to time be imposed or charged by any government, statutory body or tax authority.“Concession card” means the multi-purpose stored-value contactless smartcard issued for the payment of goods and services including concessionary travel on public transport.“Concession card Holder” in respect to a Auto top-up enabled Concession card refers to the Account Holder or a person nominated by the Account Holder in the Application Form for the Auto top-up Facility who is authorised to collect and use an Auto top-up enabled Concession card, linked to the Account, or the Holder of a Concession card that has been Auto top-up enabled and linked to the Account through an online application process.“Credit card” means any credit or debit card branded by VISA or MasterCard or any other source of funds approved by EZ-Link .“EZ-Link” means EZ-Link Pte Ltd a company incorporated in Singapore providing the Auto top-up Facility“Facility” means the facility for topping up the Auto top-up enabled Concession card by an amount correspondingly debited or to be debited from the Account.“GIRO” means the system of electronic fund transfer in which funds are transferred from a bank account of a depositor to an organisation or organisations designated by the depositor.“GTM” means the General Ticketing Machine (or any other similar machines) deployed at MRT and LRT stations and bus interchanges for topping up of Concession cards, applying for the Auto top-up (GIRO) Facility, and/or other functions on Auto top-up enabled Concession cards.“Public transport fare system device” means a bus contactless smartcard Processor, MRT Fare Gate or a LRT Fare Gate.“Top-up” means adding value to the Concession card either by a contactless smartcard device, a load agent contactless smartcard device, a public transport fare system device, a merchant operated terminal device or a GTM.“Top-Up Amount” means the amount specified by the Account Holder in the Application Form to be deducted from his bank account or Credit card for the purposes of topping up the Auto top-up enabled Concession cards issued to Concession card Holders, or the amount subsequently changed by the Account Holder through an electronic online process.“Ticket Office” means an office located in MRT Stations and Bus Interchanges operated by TransitLink for the purpose of providing sales, top-ups, replacement, and refund services for Concession cards, including Auto top-up enabled Concession cards.“TransitLink” means Transit Link Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore and having its registered office at 9 Maxwell Road #03-02 Annexe A MND Complex Singapore 069112
- Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, words importing a gender shall include every gender.
- The Terms and Conditions for the Use of Auto Top-up Enabled Concession Cards are in addition to the Conditions of Issue and Use of Concession Cards. The Conditions of Issue and Use of Concession Cards are available at TransitLink’s website at www.transitlink.com.sg. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions contained herein and the Conditions of Issue and Use of Concession Cards, the Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail.
- CONDITIONS OF ENABLING AND USE OF AUTO TOP UP FACILITY
- Any Concession card Holder may upon approval by the Bank and EZ-Link have his Concession card enabled with the Auto top-up Facility.
- In consideration of the enabling of an existing Concession card with the Auto top-up Facility by EZ-Link , the Account Holder hereby agrees:
- that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on the Account Holder in respect of all matters in relation to the use of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card;
- that the said Concession card shall be issued or enabled in the name of the Concession card Holder who shall be entitled to the use thereof;
- that EZ-Link shall be entitled to obtain and hold a pre-authorisation (“Pre-authorisation”) equivalent to the Top-Up Amount from the Bank and will be held by EZ-Link for a period of 7 calendar days to be applied towards any pending Top-Up when the Stored Value of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card goes below the threshold amount determined by EZ-Link. The Account Holder acknowledges that the Pre-authorisation will not be available for use from the Account until either the Pre-authorisation is applied towards the Top-Up or where EZ-Link releases the Pre-authorisation back to the Bank if no Top-Up occurs within the 7 calendar days. The Account Holder acknowledges that notwithstanding EZ-Link has released the Pre-authorisation, the amount will only be available for the Account Holder’s use after the Bank has effected the release of the amount into the Account;
- that EZ-Link and the Bank shall be entitled to establish the proper linkage between the Account and the said Auto top-up enabled Concession card;
- that EZ-Link shall be entitled to authorise the Bank and that the Bank shall be entitled to debit the Account pursuant to the use of the Auto top-up Facility;
- that EZ-Link shall be entitled to authorise the Bank and that the Bank shall be entitled to credit the Account with any monies that may be due from EZ-Link to the Account Holder in respect of refund of monies by EZ-Link to the Account Holder pursuant to the Terms and Conditions or otherwise;
- that EZ-Link shall be entitled to obtain an authorisation for any pending Auto top-up upon the approval of the application for Auto top-up by credit card and upon an Auto top-up on the Auto top-up enabled Concession card; and
- that EZ-Link shall be entitled to blacklist or otherwise invalidate any or all Auto top-up enabled Concession card linked by the Account Holder where the Account Holder is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, the Account Holder agrees that a minimum period of 4 calendar days or such other period to be determined by EZ-Link must elapse between each top-up of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card. EZ-Link shall not be obliged to top-up the Auto top-up enabled Concession card with another Top-Up Amount until after the Account has been successfully debited for any previous Top-Up Amounts.
- The Account Holder hereby undertakes as follows:
- to ensure that the Concession card Holder of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card will not allow the Concession card to be used by any person ineligible for the use of the said Concession card;
- to ensure that the Terms and Conditions contained herein and in the Conditions of Issue and Use of Concession cards are adhered to by the Concession card Holder where applicable;
- to maintain at all times a sufficient balance or credit limit in his Account to enable the Bank to make the requisite debits in respect of the use of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card;
- to provide any information as may be reasonably requested by EZ-Link/TransitLink in relation to the use and cancellation of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card, and the application and termination of the Auto top-up Facility, and to render any and all necessary assistance to EZ-Link/TransitLink in relation to any investigation relating to the use of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card;
- subject to paragraph 5.2, to be responsible for all transactions made by the use or purported use of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card by any person whether with or without the knowledge or consent of the Account Holder;
- to instruct EZ-Link/TransitLink to terminate the Auto top-up Facility prior to the closure or termination of the Account; and
- save where the Auto top-up enabled Concession card has been reported lost and the Auto top-up Facility has been cancelled in accordance with paragraph 5.2, to be responsible for all transactions, including any Top-Ups, made by the use or purported use of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card by any person whether with or without the knowledge or consent of the Account Holder.
- In the event that EZ-Link fails to receive payment in respect of any monies to be debited from the Account for any reason whatsoever, EZ-Link shall have the right to do any or all of the following:
- Suspend the use of all Auto top-up enabled Concession cards linked to that Account.
- Terminate the use of any or all Auto top-up enabled Concession cards linked to that Account or Account Holder and/or terminate the Auto top-up Facility pursuant to paragraph 6.3.2
- Disqualify the Account Holder and/or the Auto top-up enabled Concession card Holder(s) from applying for, being considered for and/or successfully accepted under the Auto top-up Facility for any new Concession cards for such length of time as may be determined to be appropriate by EZ-Link .
- Deduct or set-off any monies owing to EZ-Link from the remaining value paid in respect of any Auto top-up enabled Concession cards linked to that Account or the Account Holder, and/or
- Recover from the Account Holder the amount payable and all costs incurred (including legal cost on a full indemnity basis for the recovery of such payment.
- In the event that EZ-Link fails to receive payment in respect of any monies to be debited from the Account for any reason whatsoever, EZ-Link shall have the right to do any or all of the following:
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The provisions relating to exclusion of liability in the Conditions of Issue and Use Of Concession Cards shall apply in full to the use of any Auto top-up enabled Concession cards.
- LOSS OF AUTO TOP-UP ENABLED CONCESSION CARD
- It is the responsibility of the Account Holder or Concession card Holder to report the loss of any Auto top-up enabled Concession card to TransitLink via its Hotline at 1800-225 5663 (operating from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm daily, except public holidays) or such other approved channels. In the event that the lost Auto top-up enabled Concession card is lost outside the hotline operating hours, the Account Holder or Concession card Holder may still call the Hotline to provide their contact details for TransitLink to return their call on the next working day to complete the filing of the lost report.
- Once the loss of an Auto top-up enabled Concession card has been reported to TransitLink, TransitLink shall cancel the lost card within forty eight (48) hours from the time of the report. The Account Holder shall only be responsible for subsequent unauthorised usage (if any) of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card within the period of 48 hours after Lost Auto top up enabled Concession card has been reported lost:
- for payment of fares on public transport services provided by the public transport operators, save that TransitLink shall refund the cardholder for any deductions for fares for public transport services exceeding $10.00 in aggregate within the 48 hours after the Lost Auto top-up enabled Concession Card has been reported lost, and
- for all payment of goods and services other than for public transport services within the 48 hours after the Lost Auto top-up enabled Concession Card has been reported lost, whether such deductions from the Lost Auto top-up enabled Concession Card were made with the Account Holder’s knowledge or consent or not.
- The remaining value on the lost Auto top-up enabled Concession card less any unauthorised usage, in accordance to 5.2, subject to EZ-Link’s right to deduct or set off any amount owing to EZ-Link in respect of any other Concession card linked to the Account, be refunded to the Account Holder’s Account within two (2) weeks of the date of cancellation.
- Where the loss of an Auto top-up enabled Concession card has been reported, the Account Holder or Concession Card Holder will have to re-apply for the Auto top-up Facility for the replacement Concession card .
- TERMINATION OF AUTO TOP-UP FACILITY
- Concession card Holders may terminate the Auto top-up Facility at Ticket Offices by presenting their Concession card or via such other means or channels as may be determined by EZ-Link. However, termination of the Facility is not allowed while an outstanding debit amount is pending. Upon payment of the outstanding amount, the Facility may then be terminated.
- EZ-Link reserves the right to terminate the Auto top-up Facility in the event that:
- there is a breach by the Account Holder or Auto top-up enabled Concession card Holder in respect of any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein; or
- there is a failure to receive payment of monies owing to it as provided in paragraph 3.
- Upon termination of the Auto top-up Facility by EZ-Link , the Auto top-up Facility shall be disabled on the Concession card, and:
- All monies due and owing to EZ-Link by the Account Holder in relation to the terminated Auto top-up enabled Concession card shall be paid within two (2) weeks from the date of notification by EZ-Link of the amount due and owing;
- The remaining value paid on the Auto top-up enabled Concession card shall remain on the Concession card; and
- Provided that EZ-Link shall have the right to set-off any monies owing to it from such remaining value on the Auto top-up enabled Concession card.
- In the event payment is not made by the date specified in paragraph 6.3.1, EZ-Link reserves the right to impose an administrative charge or such amount of interest on the amount unpaid as is reasonable in the circumstances.
- REFUND FOR SURRENDERED AUTO TOP-UP ENABLED CONCESSION CARDS
- Holders of Auto top-up enabled Concession cards who wish to surrender their Concession cards, can do so at any Ticket Office or via any other locations or channels designated by EZ-Link from time to time.
- The value remaining (“remaining value”), if any, of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card, based on the amount as determined from EZ-Link’s computer records, will be refunded free of interest to the Account Holder and shall be credited to his Account within two (2) weeks of the date of surrender of the Auto top-up enabled Concession card. The refund is subject to an administrative fee as determined from time to time by EZ-Link and to EZ-Link’s right to deduct or set off any amount owing to EZ-Link in respect of any other Concession card linked to the Account. No refund will be made for any personalisation fee or card cost.
EZ-Link may from time to time amend any part of these Terms and Conditions. EZ-Link will give notice of any amendment by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on EZ-Link’s website at www.ezlink.com.sg, and/or such other premises or channels as may be determined by EZ-Link. The Concession card Holder agrees that any notification of amendments as aforementioned shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this paragraph. If the Concession card Holder does not accept any amendments, he shall cease all use of the Concession card. The Concession card Holder’s continued use of the Concession card after the date of such notification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by the Concession card Holder of the amendments and shall be deemed to be the Concession card Holder’s acceptance of such revised Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise provided herein all notices, demands or other communications by EZ-Linkshall be in writing to the Account Holder as stated in EZ-Link’s records and shall be deemed served if
- delivered by hand, on the day of delivery;
- by ordinary post, on the day following that on which the notice was posted;
- by email to the Concession card Holder’s last known email address; or
- by SMS to the Concession card Holder’s last known mobile number.
- NO WAIVERNo failure or delay on the part of EZ-Link, TransitLink, their agents, or any service provider in exercising any power right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of such power right or remedy. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any power right or remedy preclude the further or other exercise thereof, or the exercise of any power right or remedy which it may have.
- RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIESA person or entity who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any term of these Conditions, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this paragraph shall affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms and Conditions.
- FORCE MAJEURENeither EZ-Link, TransitLink nor any of their respective agents shall be liable for non- performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of their obligations under this Terms and Conditions, in the card system’s operation if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond its reasonable control which includes without limitation:-(i) flood, lightning, acts of God, fire, earthquakes and other natural disaster;
(ii) judgments, legislation, acts, orders, directives, policies, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any court, governmental, parliamentary and/or regulatory authority imposed or to be imposed after the fact; and
(iii) power failure.
- LAWThe Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Account Holder hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Auto Top-Up e-statement
Auto Top-up (EZ-Reload) e-statement
- The EZ-Reload e-Statement Service (“Service”) is a value-add default service provided by EZ-Link for users of EZ-Reload by GIRO and EZ-Reload by Card who have registered their email address with EZ-Link. Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions for the Service as the use of the Service will constitute your agreement to and acknowledgement of these terms and conditions as well as the acknowledgement of all the inherent risks in the transmission of e-Statement via e-mail.
- The provision of this Service is at EZ-Link’s discretion, and such Service may be modified, suspended, withdrawn, cancelled or discontinued by EZ-Link at any time.
- You will receive the e-Statement only if you have activated the EZ-Reload accounts and have made top-up transaction through EZ-Reload by GIRO or EZ-Reload by Card.
- Each bank or credit/debit card account will receive only one e-Statement per month.
- You agree to release us from any liability whatsoever resulting from any unauthorised assess from any party to your e-Statement sent to your designated email address (“Designated Email”). You agree that EZ-Link cannot warrant the timeliness, security, confidentiality or availability in the transmission of the e-Statements to the Designated Email.
- You may terminate the Service at any time by submitting a request via phone call to our call centre. On such request, EZ-Link shall remove your email address from our records as soon as possible. Do note that in such a time where your email address is again provided to EZ-Link for the purpose of facilitating the application, enquiry, termination or any other investigation purposes, your email address will be reinstated into our records.
- You are required to check all e-Statements for any unauthorized transactions, and if you are aware of any unauthorized transaction(s) on any of the e-Statements, you must notify both EZ-Link and your bank as soon as reasonably practicable.
- EZ-Link may from time to time advertise its products and services as well as those of its partners through the e-Statement Service.
- You understand that EZ-Link will use its best endeavours to ensure the security of the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that EZ-Link shall not liable in any manner for any disruption, unavailability of the Service, communication, electrical or network failure that may result in the e-Statements being incomplete, unavailable or delayed in transmission. You also understand that the while EZ-Link will take all reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee that the use of and the transmission of information via email is secure, and that the information transmitted may be liable to errors, viruses, delay, interception, modification or amendment by unauthorized persons, the transmission may be disrupted, interrupted, delayed or incorrect. You agree that in subscribing to the Service, you will not hold EZ-Link responsible for any errors, viruses, delay, inaccuracy, losses, damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the customer use of the Service including but not limited to any interception, modification or amendment, disruption, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of e- mails or internet transmission or other communication equipment or facilities. For the avoidance of doubt, EZ-Link shall not be responsible for any losses suffered whether direct, indirect, consequential, or special loss, even if EZ-Link shall have been advised of the same.
- You agree that you will not hold EZ-Link responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of any online communication between you and EZ-Link which may be lost in transmission (whether in whole or in part).
- You acknowledge and agree that EZ-Link shall have the right to amend any term(s) of this agreement at any time by giving such notice in writing to the customer, whether by mail, facsimile, e-mail notification or otherwise or by notices at EZ-Link’s website, and your continued subscription to the Service will constitute your agreement to the amendment(s).
EZ-Link Card Blocking Service
Card Blocking Service Terms & Conditions
You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (and as varied from time to time) in order to enjoy the benefits of the ‘Card Blocking Service’.
- EZ-Link’s ‘Card Blocking Service’ (“CARD BLOCKING SERVICE”) is operated by EZ-Link Pte Ltd (“EZ-Link”) and is available to ez-link cardholders in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- CARD BLOCKING SERVICE is offered by EZ-Link at its sole discretion and is available only to valid ez-link cardholders.
- EZ-Link may amend these terms and conditions, as well as vary, suspend or terminate the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you. We will post any changes to these terms and conditions on the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE web site. You should therefore review the terms and conditions periodically for changes, and your continued use of the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE shall constitute acceptance of any changes to the terms and conditions, or the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE.
- The CARD BLOCKING SERVICE specific terms and conditions apply to each. You are advised to read them carefully.
Card Blocking for Lost Card
- You are entitled to enjoy our CARD BLOCKING SERVICE for lost cards which have been registered under the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE. If your card is lost or stolen, you may request for your card to be blocked and any remaining stored value available at the time when your card is blocked to be refunded to you.
- In order to enable the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE for your card, you will need to do the following:
- Have downloaded the EZ-Link mobile app via Android Play Store or Apple App Store;
- Created and registered an account on the EZ-Link mobile app;
- Added the card that you wish to enable the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE for on your EZ-Link mobile app; and
- In physical possession of the card at the point of adding of card to the EZ-Link mobile app.
- Do note that the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE is conditional upon you being the owner of the card and in physical possession of the card at the point the card is added to the EZ-Link mobile app. In the event that you have lost the card or otherwise not in possession of the card, you are not entitled to add the card to the EZ-Link mobile app for the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE. In the event that we are of the view that you have added the card to the EZ-Link mobile app AFTER you have lost the card or otherwise not in physical possession of the card, or if there is doubt as to the ownership of the card, we shall not be obliged to allow you the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE in relation to that card or to refund you the remaining stored value in the card. For avoidance of doubt, the possession of the card ID number shall not be proof of ownership of the card.
- Please note that as the card is a stored value card, it is not possible to block the card from immediate use at the point of loss reporting. As such, the CARD BLOCKING SERVICEis on a “best effort” basis, and we do not warrant that any or all remaining stored value will be recovered and refunded. We will not be responsible for any usage or deduction of stored value on your card pending the completion of the Card Blocking process. EZ-Link will use “best efforts” to block the lost card within 48 hours from the time of your loss report. You understand and acknowledge that the amount of stored value that will be refunded to you will computed based on the time that EZ-Link is able to effect the block on the lost card, and not at the time of your loss report.
- Before making the loss report, we advise that you should be sure that your card is in fact lost or otherwise not recoverable. Once the card is blocked, it will be permanently invalidated and cannot be re-activated or used even if the lost card is recovered. We only provide a card blocking service and we will not provide you with any replacement card for any lost or stolen card.
- For your protection, you will be asked to provide verification of personal information provided during your registration of the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE. We will not accept any loss report if the verification details do not match the personal information previously provided or if we have reasons to believe that the personal information provided is false, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Where you have enabled the blocking of the lost card, you will need to nominate a pre-existing ez-link card registered with the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE or to register a new ez-link card with the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE with the EZ-Link mobile app to enable the refund within 7 days or otherwise on best efforts basis. We will notify you on the status of the Card Blocking within 1 month from the date you nominate or register a replacement card.
- Upon notification by us, you will need to tap and update/synchronize your nominated card to complete the transfer of recovered stored value from your lost card(s) onto your new card via the EZ-Link Mobile app. You will need to update/synchronize your card to complete the transfer of remaining stored value within 90 days failing which you will be deemed to have abandoned your claim to the remaining stored value, and your claim will expire and have no further right to claim the refund of the remaining stored value. EZ-Link shall have the right to deal with such unclaimed remaining stored value as it deems fit.
- If you are also a customer of our Auto Top-up by Card or Auto Top-up by GIRO facility, the terms and conditions applicable to the respective facilities will still apply. Please refer to www.ezlink.com.sg on the terms and conditions applicable, including your rights and obligation relating to blocking of lost cards. Please note that for Auto Top-up by Card or Auto Top-up by GIRO customers, any recovered stored value recovered will be refunded instead back to your credit/debit card account or bank account, as the case may be. However, Auto Top-up by Card or Auto Top-up by GIRO customers would still have to register or nominate another ez-link card with the CARD BLOCKING Programme to continue enjoying the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE benefits and if they invoke their right to the free insurance cover.
- You are deemed to have abandoned your claim for the loss card if:
- You do not provide us any requested information for us to verify your identity against the personal information in our records
- You do not nominate another EZ-Link card with the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE to facilitate the transfer of the refund amount
- You do not update/synchronise your nominated EZ-Link card via the EZ-Link Mobile app within 90 days
Members will be entitled to view the detailed transaction history for registered cards displayed, which are for 90 transactions up to the past 2 months. While we strive to make the information as accurate as possible, this is subject to information updated or accurately provided by merchants and/or public transport operators. We do not warrant the accuracy of any information provided under the CARD BLOCKING SERVICE.