Home > FAQ > EZ-Link Card
You can purchase EZ-Link cards at TransitLink Ticket Offices, Concession Card Replacement Offices and Ticketing Service Centres located at MRT stations, bus interchanges and Integrated Transport Hubs, at Passenger Service Centres within most MRT Stations and at 7-Eleven stores, including those located at Shell petrol kiosks.
Click on TransitLink Ticket Offices , Concession Card Replacement Offices and Ticketing Service Centres for the updated locations.
An EZ-Link card which is sold at TransitLink Ticket Offices, Concession Card Replacement Offices, Ticketing Service Centres, Passenger Service Centres and 7-Eleven, each costs $10, out of which $5 is stored-value for use. The remaining $5 is the cost of the card and is non-refundable.
- All public buses, MRT and LRT trains
- SMRT and TransCab taxis
- ERP and carpark payments (with 2GIU)
- Food & Beverage outlets
- Shopping & Retail outlets
- Leisure & Entertainment outlets
- Government Services
- Community Clubs
- Transport services: taxis and private buses
- Self Services like Vending Machines, photo copying and photo printing services.
For a complete list of acceptance points, please click here.
The EZ-Link card is a contactless card, so you simply need to tap the card to make your payment.
You can top up your EZ-Link cards via the EZ-Link app and at any of the following locations:
- General Ticketing Machines (GTM) at train stations
- TransitLink Kiosks at selected MRT stations, bus interchanges and Integrated Transport Hubs.
- TransitLink Ticket Offices
- Cheers convenience stores*
- 7-Eleven convenience stores*
- ATMs: DBS/POSB and OCBC ATMs
- AXS Stations
- Selected car parks that accept EZ-Link card payments.
*Top-ups for SimplyGo EZ-Link (Account-based cards) are currently not available at convenience stores.
Each EZ-Link card has a lifespan of 5 years from the date of encoding.
You can store up to S$500.00 in your EZ-Link card.
For EZ-Link cards on auto top-up, please call 6496 8300 from Mondays to Sundays, 8 am to 6 pm, excluding public holidays.
If you have lost your PAssion EZ-Link card, please call 6225 5322.