- You are required to create and register for an account in your EZ-Link App (“Registration”).
- A validation of your mobile and email is also mandatory for purposes of registration. This will be done via a one-time password sent to your nominated mobile number and email address. We reserve all rights to refuse any registration made pursuant to an invalid or inaccurate mobile number or email address.
- You will also be required to provide such personal details as may be required from time to time and to ensure that such details are updated in a timely manner. We shall, if required and to the extent permissible by law, provide the purposes of such collection and/or disclosure.
- You must use your personal password (“Password”) to access and use the EZ-Link App. You are responsible for safekeeping and maintaining the confidentiality of your Password. You must not disclose to any person your Password and shall not authorize any person to use your Password for any purpose whatsoever. You agree to take reasonable measures and all due care to protect your Password against misuse by third parties.
- You should, as soon as possible, reset your Password should you notice that your EZ-Link App has been accessed or used without your knowledge, authority or consent.