In the event that we fail to receive payment for the EZ-Pay or for any reason whatsoever, we have the right to do any or all of the following:
- Recover for the payment from you to be paid to EZ-Link in respect of the EZ-Pay services (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis). In addition, we are entitled to recover any outstanding amounts due from you by charging the Card including but not limited to deducting the payment from the Pre-authorisation amount.
- For the purpose referred to paragraph (a), EZ-Link shall have the right to suspend the use of and/or terminate the use of the EZ-Pay.
- Terminate the EZ-Pay without notice pursuant to paragraph 5.
- Disqualify you from applying for, being considered for and/or successfully accepted under the EZ-Pay for such length of time as may be determined to be appropriate by us.
- In terminating the EZ-Pay service, we shall not be liable to you for any fines or penalties arising from non-payment of ERP or EPS charges arising from the EZ-Pay service being terminated.